Terms and Conditions and Usage of this site
Dealings with Third Parties
1. The Corporate Studies is not an agent of any third party or any party named or linked to this Website (“Third Parties”) and does not have any authority to act for such Third Parties. The Corporate Studies does not control or endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such Third Parties.
2. You agree that (to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law) the Corporate Studies (and our tutors and owner) shall have no liability to you in relation to any dispute which you may have with a Third Party, without limitation one or more of your customers, and/or any other users of this Website.
- You acknowledge and agree that all content and information, including but not limited to text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video or other material are also known as “Content” provided on the Website or through the Services, contained in sponsor advertisements or, presented to you by the Corporate Studies , its partners or advertisers, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. You shall abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services, and except as expressly permitted herein, shall not use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell or otherwise exploit for any purposes whatsoever any Content or third party submissions or other proprietary rights not owned by you: (i) without the express prior written consent of the respective owners, and (ii) in any way that violates any third party right.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are permitted to review, print and make one copy for your personal use of the Content (and other items displayed on the Website for download), provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. You shall not store any significant Content in any form.
Termination of Access/Removal of Content
We shall have the right in Our sole discretion to terminate your access to and use of the Services and/or remove any of your Content should We consider your statements or conduct to be inaccurate, illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy, injurious, objectionable, or otherwise in violation of these Terms or applicable law.
Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- Corporate Studies has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that Corporate Studies has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Services; what Content you access via the Services; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You release Corporate Studies from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Services. The Services may contain, or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. The services, content, website and any software are provided on an “as is” basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or that use of the services will be uninterrupted or error-free. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not allow to you.
- In no event shall Corporate Studies or its suppliers, or tutors and owner be liable with respect to the website or the services or the subject matter of this to the agreement under any contract, negligence, tort, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory- 1) For any amount in the aggregate in excess of the greater of the fees paid by you for the services purchased through the website during the six-month period preceding the applicable claim; 2)For any special, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever; 3) For data loss or cost of procurement of substitute goods or services; or 4) For any matter beyond Corporate Studies ’s reasonable control. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation and exclusions may not apply to you.
Amendment to these Terms and Conditions
- The Corporate Studies reserves the right to amend and alter these Terms and Conditions and any content or information contained on the Website at any time. In the event these Terms and Conditions are altered the Corporate Studies will post the amended Terms and Conditions on this Website. Changes will apply from the date of posting.
1. Whilst the we will try to provide you with uninterrupted access to this Website and its Services, we may need to withdraw, modify, discontinue or temporarily or permanently suspend one or more aspects of this Website where the Corporate Studies has a legal, technical or other good reason to do so (including technical difficulties experienced by the Corporate Studies or any Internet infrastructure). However, The Corporate Studies will try, wherever possible, to give reasonable notice of the Corporate Studies’ intention to do so.
2. The Corporate Studies reserves the right to withhold, remove and or discard any content available as part of your account, with or without notice if deemed by the Corporate Studies to be contrary to these Terms and Conditions. The Corporate Studies has no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any content that you provide when using the Services.
3. If the Corporate Studies fails to exercise or enforce a right under the Terms and Conditions that failure shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
4. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. The parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision.
5. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delhi, without regard to the conflict of laws provisions thereof. Both parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the Indian Courts.
6. These Terms and Conditions set out the Corporate Studies’ entire agreement and understanding with respect to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions and supersedes all representations, communications and prior agreements (written or oral). Each party acknowledges that on entering into these Terms and Conditions, it does not rely, and has not relied, upon any representation (whether negligent or innocent), statement or warranty made or agreed to by any person (whether a party to these Terms and Conditions or not) except those expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions.
7. Unless expressly provided in the Terms and Conditions no term of them is enforceable by any person who is not a party to it.